Profile Video of the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
FISIP’s commitment as a higher education provider leads to the study and development of the quality and competitiveness of graduates, organizational health, and anticipation of external situations such as global communication and technology, community development, local autonomy, and regional development.
Faculty that develops studies of social and political sciences in ASEAN regional class coastal communities in 2025.
- Develop education and research in the social sciences and political sciences locally, nationally, and in the ASEAN region;
- Produce works with the status of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR);
- Carry out service in accordance with the needs of the coastal community at the local, national and regional levels;
- Expanding networks (networking) to the ASEAN region in education, research, and service in the fields of social science and political science;
- Develop a good and clean university governance system.
Dr. Yunilisiah, M.Si.
Dean of Faculty of Social and Political Studies
Dr. Lisa Adhrianti, M.Si.
Vice Dean for Resources of Faculty of Social and Political Studies
Dr. Tamrin Bangsun, MKM.
Vice Dean for Academic of Faculty of Social and Political Studies
Dr. Mas Agus Firmansyah, M.Si.
Vice Dean for Student Affairs of Faculty of Social and Political Studies
Bachelor of Communication
Rasianna BR Saragih, S.SOS.,M.SI
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
Drs. Purwaka, M.LIS.
Bachelor of Public Administration
Suratman, S.Sos. M.Si.
Bachelor of Socialwelfare
Desy Afrita, A.KS, MP.
Bachelor of Journalism
Yuliati, S.Sos, M.I.Kom
Bachelor of Sociology
Heni Nopianti, S.Sos. M.Si.
Magister of Communication Science
Dr. Dhanurseto Hadiprasada,.S.IP.,M.Si.
Magister of Public Administration
Dr. Sugeng Suharto,MM.,M.Si